Vinci Mechanical Code Lock for
Locinox Vinci mechanical code lock for swing gates with aluminum housing and stainless steel mechanism.
-This lock is 100% mechanical, so no batteries or electricity are required, which makes it very easy to equip any gate with access control.
-The dead bolt is used to over ride the code panel and secure the gate. The latch and dead bolt have 3/4" continuous adjustment to allow perfect alignment of the locking mechanism.
-A stainless steel throw of 1" guarantees secure locking. Ships standard with the Club handle pair. The latch gap required is keeper dependent, but the standard and security keepers require a 1-1/4" latch gap.
• 100% Mechanical: No Battery or Electricity Required
• Operational Code Panel on Both Sides
• Possibility to Work with Different Entry and Exit Codes
• Adjustment of the Bolts to 3/4" Continuous Without Removing the Lock
• 4 Hole Mounting with two Hex Socket Head Screws
• Center-Distance Bolts: 2 3/8"
• Equipped with Aluminum Dust and Rain Covers
• Easy and Fast Set-up/Modifications of Access Codes
• Possibility of Setting up 4 to 6 Digit Codes
• Available with all Standard Handles
• Automatic Code Reset After Opening by Means of the Handle
|Adjustability||Gap Not Adjustable|
|Gate Type||Swing Gate|
|Gate/Post Profile||Round Post, Round Gate Frame, Square Post, Square Gate Frame|