This Locinox electric strike works with any surface mounted lock. It allows for fast and easy installation and is easily interchanged with the SA keeper. It connects to both 12V - 24V and AC/DC power sources. The strike is fail closed meaning the gate will stay locked in a power outage.
• Tested at 500,000 movements
• 660 lbs. holding force on the latch bolt
• Latch Gap 1-1/4"
• Fast and easy installation with Quick-Fix
• For left or right swing gates
• Deadbolt override function
• Corrosion-resistant: black anodized housing
• Fits profiles starting at 1-1/2”
• Adjustable for profiles: 1-1/2” to 2-1/2”
• Voltage: 12V-24V AC/DC
• Consumption: 12V - 1,25A / 24V - 0,62A
• Power: 15W
It works well with the Locinox Industrial Lock or Vinci Mechanical Code Lock if a free-exit option is required.
Install, keeping in mind that the lock on the entry side must have a dummy handle. Access is only available by manually turning the key to the lock, installing a card reader or Slimstone keypad which would release the holding mechanism on the strike itself.
When exiting the gate, it is recommended that a free exit device be used. For the Industrial Lock and Vinci Mechanical Code Lock there are several free-exit options: