The Diablo “Mini-Loop” is intended to be buried beneath the roadway surface and connected, via lead-in cable, to the Diablo DML-9LP Detector. Installation costs may be significantly less than those for conventional loops, because only single, straight 1/4" saw cuts need to be made and a 1" diameter hole drilled about 20" deep. Also resulting is the opportunity for greatly increased service life due to the reduced exposure to hazards such as road traffic, pavement movement, pavement deterioration, and roadwork.
• Designed for solar powered applications
• Designed to be cross talk free between other loops
• Automatically compensates for loop and lead-In sizes
• Switchless, self-adapting to most common installations
• Plug and play; Connect it up and watch it work
• Small profile, perfect for many installations
• Fail secure operation
• Wide low-voltage operation
• This series of Diablo Controls detectors are covered by United States patent.
• Patent number US 7,132,959
• “Non-Interfering Vehicle Detection.