Detector operates on any voltage from 10 to 30 volts AC or DC and draws approximately 35 milliamps of current with no vehicle on the loop. This micro-sized detector has no user settings and will automatically configure itself when powered up. When used with other DSP-6LPs, DSP-7LPs, or DSP-7s, the detector will not cross-talk.
• Designed to be cross talk free between other similar loops detectors.
• Plug and play. Switchless and self-adapting to most common installations. Connect it up and watch it work.
• Small profile, perfect for many installations.
• Automatically compensates for loop and lead-In sizes
• Fail-safe operation.
• Wide low-voltage operation.
Loop Inductance: 20µH to 1500µH (including lead-in inductance).
Operating Temperature: -35°F to 165°F (-37°C to 74°C)
Operating Voltage: 10 to 30 volts AC or DC, approx. 35 mA when not in detect.
Enclosure: Impact resistant, high temperature plastic.
Dimensions: 1.52” (H) x 2.90” (W) x 1.56” (D) (38.61 mm (H) x 73.66 mm (W) x 39.62 mm (D) )
Output Ratings: Relay Outputs - 1 amp @ 125VAC maximum.