The model 1812 is a unique telephone intercom system that allows homeowners to use their telephone as an intercom to speak to a guest at a front door or gate without the necessity to pay for an additional telephone line at their home. With its "intercom mode" programming feature, the 1812 can also be connected to a PBX or KSU type system, making it ideal for small businesses to control access through a single door or gate. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone.
• Hands free, full duplex digital audio circuit
• Connects in series with the residential phone line. By-pass switch provided.
• EEPROM Memory Chip
• Stores up to 3 call forwarding numbers
• Full duplex communication
• 50, 4-digit entry codes
• 24 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided
• FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
• DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
• Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed
• Surface mount dimensions: 6.13"H x 10"W x 5.25"D