The 1812 Access Plus is a control and communication system for residential applications. The 1812 Access Plus is PC Programmable and IP Addressible. Each Access Plus Series unit allows Voice and Data connection over either Cellular, VoIP, Wireless, or POTS. DKS offers easy ways to connect fast using the DKS IM Server and DKS Cellular services. With the easy to use Access Plus Account Manager programming software, you can customize the system immediately. The 1812 Access Plus controls a main door or gate and can easily be expanded to control up to six additional access points. The 1812 Access Plus features an upgraded processor, a new high fidelity digital voice circuit, better volume control, a lighted push-button and additional call out telephone numbers (up to 27). Discerning homeowners will appreciate the additional programming, reporting and advanced features found in the 1812 Access Plus system.
DoorKing's Access Plus Account Manager Software is a powerful, flexible and easy to use computer program that allows you to manage access control in a variety of controlled access applications.
• Hands free, full duplex digital audio circuit.
• Interfaces with a single phone line
• 27 dial-out phone numbers
• Two relays for door or gate control
• Ability to control an additional six (6) access points with card readers, keypads or RF controls
• Programming Method: System keypad, touch-tone telephone, or from PC
• 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided
• FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
• DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
• Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed
• Surface mount dimensions: 6.13"H x 10"W x 5.25"D