The Cartell-GateMate™ free exit system is a self-contained unit. All the electronics are contained in the sensor probe housing. There is no external output board to install.
Bury the Cartell-GateMate™ 6-10 inches underground, 100 feet from the automatic gate operator (toward the house), beside and parallel to the driveway. It should be hooked up directly to the free exit terminals on the gate operator. Universal voltage (AC and DC) makes it compatible with any gate operator, solar or powered.
• Based on magnetometer technology
• Buried beside driveway, hidden and vandal-proof
• Covers 12 foot wide driveway
• Self-contained with no output board to install
• Lowest stand-by current on market (85-90% lower than its closest competition)
• Low power consumption
• Excellent for solar gates
• Universal voltage AC and DC
• Electronics full encased in polyurethane
• Spliceable cable for easy field repairs
• Two models: 3 wire and 5 wire
• Five wire model has N.O., N.C. contacts
• Works with any and all gate operators
• RFI/EMF protection
• Made and supported in the U.S.