Lockey 2835 Keyless Mechanical Spring Latch Door Lock is a mechanical keyless door lock that does not require wires, batteries or electricity. This lock does have a lever handle on the outside and inside and is ADA compliant. This lock does have the passage function or can be set to lock every time the door closes. The passage function allows the spring latch to move freely, in and out, until you lock it again.
This lock is perfect to replace your current door knob or for brand new doors. These provide keyless security, are easy to install and use, fit most doors and are weather resistant. For outdoor or indoor use.
• Fits doors 1-3/8" to 2" thick
• Deadlocking spring latch
• Can be set to lock every time door closes
• Can remain unlocked with the passage function
• Heavy duty security
• Covers a standard 2 1/8" hole
• 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
• For right or left handed doors/changeable handling
• Combination is easily changed
• Lock only dimensions 5-1/2" H X 1-5/8" W X 1-1/2" D
• Total lock dimensions with trim plates 6-1/2" H X 2-1/2" W X 1-1/2" D
• Combination can be 2-7 digits in length with tumblers provided
• Double combination (DC) available